|Category||Reference Data Operations||Job type||Full Time|
- Daily price capture & validation of all investment types.
- Produce and analyze valuation movements within client portfolios on a daily basis.
- Review of price confirmation collection within department.
- Analyze price movements against market expectations.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to downstream teams and clients.
- Liaise with pricing vendors, brokers and clients to resolve issues and minimize risk.
- 1 to 3 years asset pricing or NAV/fund accounting experience
- Pricing vendor knowledge, i.e. Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC
- Knowledge of industry activities, particularly corporate actions, index tracking and stock markets and fixed income products
- Understand the effect that changes in prices and other data elements have on the market value of an account and be sensitive to these changes.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the proven ability to work accurately and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate an understanding and interest in stocks, bonds, options, and financial markets and products.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-look ups.
- Strong database/SQL knowledge a plus
- Mathematical mindset demonstrating strong numerical skills.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and time series data
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and interact across departments.
- Demonstrate customer focus and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- The role holder will be required to operate flexible working hours to cover early starts and/or late finishes as demanded by the business.
- Bachelor degree with preference in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we're setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
|Employer||JP Morgan Chase|