|Category||Architecture||Job type||Full Time|
Our Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You will have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
In GTI Architecture our goal is to accelerate our evolution into a software-based infrastructure, creating the policies, tools and processes that our development teams can leverage; GTI Architecture delivers innovative, high quality, cost effective, fit-for-purpose infrastructure technology solutions for application partners firm wide. You will work as part of a strong, supportive team to create, review and apply solutions based on our long term strategy, while guiding the organization towards a strategic target state.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Demonstrable influencing skills that can create a culture of change, excellence and innovation which constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent implementation
* Creating effective partnerships, cooperating with clients, leaders across our business, and application architects to define technology and architecture roadmaps
* Providing strategic and tactical direction to the product teams. Creating technology roadmaps, making assertions about technology direction and determining their consequence for the technical strategy and hence the architectural approach. Working with product leads to communicate technical direction to the wider technology community
* Ability to establish, maintain, and communicate a technology vision, building a critical mass of support at all levels of the organization and across departments for a given technical direction through talks, papers, workshops, or interpersonal communication
* Participating in major technical decisions, developing technical proposals that consider the alternatives and business case, and works effectively across departmental organizations gaining the consensus of stakeholders
* Possessing and maintaining a strong working knowledge of multi-platform technical environments. Serve as a leader, consultant, mentor, or tutor in technical architecture areas of expertise to staff throughout GTI
* Have a broad and deep expertise in software and infrastructure architecture or equivalent amount of time in development with a minimum of five years focused on large system development and with a good understanding of infrastructure
* Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations as well as interact effectively with peers and management across diverse cultures and fast-pace environment
* Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills, with a 'can-do' attitude
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
* Experience in risk and risk control compliance
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
|Employer||JP Morgan Chase|